This inline SMPTE hybrid breakout cable from Camplex provides a more cost effective way to achieve a SMPTE run when connecting two Camplex HYMOD series breakout boxes or two chassis mounted SMPTE breakouts by utilizing standard fiber connectors and power breakouts.
The HF-LCBP4 series features duplex LC fiber optic runs and blunt leads for power. Cables are designed with two single mode fibers and, four 20 AWG and two 24 AWG tinned copper conductors with a tinned copper braid shield and an overall flexible PVC jacket. Designed for use with HDTV signals, the camera cable is compliant with ARIB and SMPTE standards.
- Assembled with Premium SMPTE Cable & Senko Connectors
- Electrical assemblies 100% tested for continuity and shorts
- Fiber optic assemblies 100% tested for attenuation and back reflection
- 19.4 Mbps to 3 Gbps transport
- Machine polished fiber contacts Low insertion and return loss (Documented)